BI Publisher question

From: Eniacson <cesarcc_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 09:50:35 -0700

I'm working with Bi Publisher (release 10.1.3.2) for the first time.
I'm using XP 5.1.2600 and IE 6.0.2900.2180
I'm creating my first report, but when I click the save buttom the
saving message appears but the saving is never completed. I used the same userid in other computers with no problem. I'm asuming this is a configuration issue in my machine, but I already tried changing several parameters and the issue persists. Do any of you guys can point me in the right direcction? Thanks. Received on Wed Sep 05 2007 - 11:50:35 CDT