Re: Is there a kind of command history table in 10g?

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 11:50:30 -0700

On Aug 30, 8:02 am, "Marc F. Neininger"
<doesnt.ex..._at_champagnierle.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> since I'm still in the state of experiencing a database I would like to
> know what mistakes I made some time ago. And as I learned that in Oracle
> everything is a table or within one I'm wondering if there is kind of
> history table for my SYS commands...
>
> TIA
>
> Marc

Really big mistakes are in the alert log. I thought someone was being goofy when I saw this (X's added for obscurity):

/* OracleOEM */ ALTER TABLESPACE "XXXXXX" ADD DATAFILE '/oradata/XXXX/ xxxxxxx23
.dbf' SIZE 2048000M
ORA-1144 signalled during: /* OracleOEM */ ALTER TABLESPACE...

until I saw that there is a bug in OEM that ignores changing the M/K with the drop down (or something like that).

The lesson being "you" may not be the only one using SYS commands.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20070904/news_1b4japannet.html