Re: Import: Files Host Credentials

From: Don69 <vaillancourt.don_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 15:31:44 -0000

My apologies, I thought people could read my mind. My mistake. ;-)

What, exactly, is requesting 'Host Credentials'? Oracle Enterprise Manager - browser admin. Import:Files - http://localhost:1158/em/console/database/data/import Which release of Oracle? - 10.2g

Which operating system? - Windows XP.

How was this export file created? - Not sure need to ask. But it looks like a data export. DMP file.

Under which Oracle version? - 10g

Hope this is enough. Thanks