Need some advice please !!

From: Mihir <mkakkad_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 02:03:00 -0000

Hello,

I am a fresh graduate and would like to know the difference between the skill sets required for an Oracle Applications Developer, an Oracle Apps DBA and an Oracle DBA. Also can someone please shed some light as to which of these three fields have a better opportunity and what should be ones interests to get into any one of these fields. I need an insight on these three branches of Oracle.

On another note, people who can tell me to read articles and Google things can please aviod wasting their and my time and only those replies would be really appreciated who can guide me to any articles or whitepapers as to select one of these three as a career path.

Also people who can name and explain me the relation between these branches of Oracle and SAP would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot !! Received on Sun Sep 02 2007 - 21:03:00 CDT