Re: Is there a kind of command history table in 10g?

From: Michael <m.leyden_at_chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 12:33:15 GMT

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:02:42 +0200, Marc F. Neininger wrote:

> Hello,
>
> since I'm still in the state of experiencing a database I would like to
> know what mistakes I made some time ago. And as I learned that in Oracle
> everything is a table or within one I'm wondering if there is kind of
> history table for my SYS commands...
>
> TIA
>
> Marc

If you are using sqlplus on a UNIX system try the non commercial freeware tool rlwrap. Oracle the Netherlands also installs this tool on training systems at Oracle courses.

With the up and down arrows of your keyboard you can browse through your sqlplus history. Received on Sat Sep 01 2007 - 07:33:15 CDT