Re: fine-grained auditing

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 06:08:31 -0700

On Aug 30, 4:00 pm, cesar.casti..._at_exel.com wrote:
> I'm trying to add a new FGA policy, but I get message "DBMS_FGA must
> be declared".
> Is there a previous step before the creation of the policy?
> I'm using 10g on Windows XP.

http://oratips-ddf.blogspot.com/2006/05/audit-this.html

There is also a link to an example in the documentation in the blog entry which should also list the required privileges. You will need to have execute on the dbms_fga package for any of this to work.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Fri Aug 31 2007 - 08:08:31 CDT