817 for linux....

From: oracle_man <oracle_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:22:46 -0700

All,

Our company is charged with supporting various clients, some of which are still on 81x. We keep many versions in house on our Solaris environment, but we have outgrown it and a moving to RHEL4 on x86-64. We would like to be able to keep a copy of 81x around for dev/testing purposes to help support our clients. The problem is, Oracle doesn't have it listed for download any longer. Does anyone know where I can find a copy of 81x for x86-64 ,or an 81x for x86 and a hack to run it on x86-64?

All feedback much appreciated,

Rich Received on Thu Aug 30 2007 - 13:22:46 CDT