Re: Cache Hit Ratio from system views

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 08:22:22 +0200

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:27:10 GMT, "Bob Jones" <email_at_me.not> wrote:

>Wow, that is a lot of questions for a simple concept. Apparently someone has
>not been paying attention. I am not sure why different people keep asking
>questions that are either irrelevant or have been answered.

I, for my sake, am not sure why you didn't answer ANY of those questions, or EXPLAIN why there are irrelevant. Probably it is, because you don't HAVE any of those answers, as those answers DON'T EXIST.
When will you PROVE BCHR is a RELEVANT indicator of the performance? Probably NEVER, because you can't!!

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA