Re: Automatic versioning of records to maintain a history

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 00:23:27 +0200

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:56:56 +0200, "Shakespeare" <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl> wrote:

>But if Sybrand's tools work
>(and I don't doubt they do!) you should use those!

Obviously I don't own the copyrights. I can post the basic idea (next week) and the OP has to work from there. If you don't make the mistake to put every procedure in one package, as I did the first time, it should work without problem. Yes, you end up with n packages, and that can be a nuisance.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA