Re: Cache Hit Ratio from system views

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 06:20:45 -0700

On Aug 28, 4:35 pm, "Bob Jones" <em..._at_me.not> wrote:
> <hjr.pyth..._at_gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > But "Mr Jones" is a lost cause, a closed mind and someone best left to
> > indulge in his own misconceptions as he pleases.
>
> Your logic never seize to amaze me. Just the opposite of mine.- Hide quoted text -

Yes, it is, actually, as Howard, Richard, Daniel, Sybrand and others possess such powers as they consistently produce valid and coherent responses and you do not. There is no 'logic' in your 'arguments' as they have no substance or foundation. And you have yet to provide such. PROVE beyond any doubt that the BCHR has any meaning other than it exists; PROVE it's worth contrary to the reams of evidence to the contrary. STOP with the 'because I said so' arguments and provide some solid facts supporting your currently baseless claims. Provide examples indicating that, beyond all doubt, the BCHR is a valid performance indicator.

Or do you subscribe to the philosophy of Donald Burleson who says examples aren't necessary because of his wealth of professional experience. We've seen the results of your experience in the myriad posts you've made here and I, for one, have found them to be less than informative. This thread does nothing to dispell that image which you've created.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Aug 29 2007 - 08:20:45 CDT