Re: Oracle11 & statistics calculations

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 06:09:07 -0400

In article <2ifad3davqo3jiard9revtjf97sc33llks_at_4ax.com>, sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl says...
> Apart from that, who is using 11g?

Apparently, I am using it. I'm not using it for production, but it is installed and investigated when the time allows. Does it make me fat? Is it illegal or immoral? It should have been named 10.3 as there aren't as many new things as expected but it is still worth investigating. Received on Wed Aug 29 2007 - 05:09:07 CDT