Quick transportable tablespace question

From: Chuck <skilover_nospam_at_bluebottle.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:17:46 GMT

Oracle 9.2.0.8

Does it matter at all when the export of the meta data is done when creating a transportable tablespace? Assume nothing in the physical structure of the tablespace changes (i.e. no additional datafiles or no file resizing, etc.). For example can I do the export one day, and make the datafile copies the next day?

I guess what it comes down to is this - is there any scn info in that meta data? Received on Tue Aug 28 2007 - 15:17:46 CDT