Re: expdp question

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 10:01:39 +0200

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:12:38 -0700, DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org> wrote:

>Shakespeare wrote:
>> "DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_psoug.org> schreef in bericht
>>> There is nothing wrong with walking into a building and shouting "kill
>>> 'em" if the building is a sports stadium.
>>
>> Daniel, you made my day! I'll keep this qoute if you don't mind!
>>
>> By the way: I would not shout this in a Dutch Soccer Stadium....
>>
>> Shakespeare
>
>Does that apply in general or only when British teams are on the pitch? <g>

You are reminded when British teams play on the continent it usually are the British who start the riots.
British tourists are also creating a lot of havoc in Amsterdam, sometimes they are already drunk on their travel from the airport by train to the Red Light District (which is about the only attraction they visit) <g>

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA