Oracle software cloning

From: Anthony <akkha1234_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 19:48:18 -0000

Hi. I am reading chapter 7 of the Oracle Universal Installer (10gR2) on how to clone an oracle home directory (Note: not a database). Has anyone done it before? Is it workable? I examine the prepare_clone.pl mentioned in the documentation. Alas, it is basically an empty script doing nothing.

Thanks for any idea.

Anthony Received on Thu Aug 23 2007 - 14:48:18 CDT