FRM-41214: Oracle Forms/Reports problem

From: sati_82 <krys_tek_at_interia.pl>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 03:17:07 -0700

Hi!

I'm getting the FRM-41214 error when trying to run a report from a form. DB used is Oracle 10g. Oracle Forms & Reports are in version 10. I know from looking on the web that there is several possible root cause, but I think neither fits to my situation. In my case, I'm getting the FRM-41214 error only for certain parameter values sent to the report server (i.e. when one of the parameter is set to '1995' reports ends with success but when the same parameter is set to '1997' value I'm getting FRM-41214). Any idea why is it happening? Or where to track the cause of error?

Best regards,
Krystian Received on Thu Aug 23 2007 - 05:17:07 CDT