Re: expdp question

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:49:54 -0700

Shakespeare wrote:
> "DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_psoug.org> schreef in bericht

>> The reason this forum is what it is is partially that it is totally
>> unmoderated. We get people such as Bob Jones, for example, who would
>> be thrown out of almost any other forum I can imagine if he used the
>> language he tosses around here.
>>

> Unfortunately, Sybrand would be banned too
>
> ( I quote:
>>> You really can't stand being exposed as a moron and an idiot, don't
>>> you.
>>> Now apart from being a moron and an idiot you appear to be an asshole
>>> too.
>>> Luckily you are such an asshole that 'savvy professionals' won't pay
>>> any attention to your drivel.

> )
>
> which would be a pitty, because when you're on this forum long enough, you
> will eventually begin to like him....
>
> Shakespeare

Sybrand is a contributor in the OTN forums and is sophisticated enough to modify what he posts in a manner consistent with the venue.

There is nothing wrong with walking into a building and shouting "kill 'em" if the building is a sports stadium. The problem here at c.d.o.s. is that too often we have people that would walk into a conference room, without distinguishing the difference, and shout the same words: And worse.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington