Re: 10Z-042 Core Dumps

From: Helma <bad_elefant_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 02:27:17 -0700

On Aug 22, 9:12 am, andreik <spamme.andr..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 21, 9:54 pm, "fayo..._at_gmail.com" <fayo..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of the best way to prepare for the OCA examination ?
> > I m interested in brain dumps. please refer !
> > Thanks

Get the books from Amazon ( see post from Andrei) , get an examtrainer from www.Transcender.com .
Get an oracle job ( hands on experience is very welcome for the OCA). And download the documentation from Tahiti.

Oh and change your email, because every employer now knows that fayoubi_at_gmail.com tries to pass his OCA with braindumps.

Good luck!
H.

PS:
Apart from this, Sybrand is right. Received on Wed Aug 22 2007 - 04:27:17 CDT