Re: Cache Hit Ratio from system views

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:21:57 -0700

Bob Jones wrote:

> If that's the case, we don't really need to care about any indicator. Your
> argument is basically the same as others here. Please read my earlier
> postings.

You seem to really invest yourself more fully in having an argument than you do in considering that the other person, in this case a member of the Oak Table, might actually know what he's talking about.

Expert after expert in the Oracle database is telling you that you are wrong. And all you want to do is argue.

No metrics to support you.
No evidence of having read and understand what you are responding to. Just synapse-free mindless argument for the sake of argument. To what end?
The hole you are standing in is already well over your head.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington