Re: Oracle NULL vs '' revisited

From: Tony Rogerson <tonyrogerson_at_torver.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 05:40:58 +0100

Like I said, the public documentation is here: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms130214.aspx;

Like I said, you've lost all objectivety and are 100% blinded by bias.

An example is the triggers - you state no equiv to before statement, when in fact you don't actually do real statement triggers..., an example is the Indexed Views which are the equiv offering of materialised view not the "no equiv" you state.

Anyway, your biased rubbish gives me some content for a number of blog posts in the coming weeks - thanks.

Like I said, it's like talking to a brick wall you; the page would be a good point of reference if you actually took the time to do an unbiased review.

--
Tony Rogerson, SQL Server MVP
http://sqlblogcasts.com/blogs/tonyrogerson

[Ramblings from the field from a SQL consultant]
http://sqlserverfaq.com
[UK SQL User Community]