MI5 Persecution: Usual targets of such abuse 10/10/96 (5571)

From: <MI5Victim_at_mi5.gov.uk>
Date: 20 Aug 2007 15:14:17 GMT

Subject: Re: MI5 says "Kill Yourself"
Newsgroups: uk.misc,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.media References: <zlsiida.4248.3258FE24_at_fs1.mcc.ac.uk> <53eeev$cmg_at_axalotl.demon.co.uk> <5$ Organization: Toronto Free-Net
iain_at_hotch.demon.co.uk (Iain L M Hotchkies) wrote:
>Indeed. If you've ever had a 'conversation' with someone suffering
>from florid schizophrenia, you'll know how difficult it can be to
>'argue' with them.

I don't have florid symptoms. But I'm in a difficult situation, because those people who don't know, aren't going to believe, and those who do, they just go along with the crowd. It's never a good idea to go against the grain, and the grain here is defined by interests in the establishment and the media. Even people who could say out loud what was happening won't, because then there's a risk that they'll be seen as traitors and ostracised.

Usually this type of 'hidden abuse' is racial and targetted at a racial minority within a country. You keep the minorities out of the good jobs, but you don't admit discrimination exists. It happens everywhere, not just in Britain. The persecution that is going on now is in reality a refined form of racism. Instead of "nigger" it's "nutter", and abusing the mentally ill is still socially acceptable today. In 50 years it might not be, but today there isn't any social or legal sanction against it.

So really they've refined racial harassment down to a minority of one. The words may be different, but the methods are the same.

5571