Want to delete system02.dbf in oracle 8i Personal

From: capnat <captain_2010_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 23:58:28 -0700

Hi all gurus,

A stupid question. How to delete system02.dbf file from Personal Oracle 8i.
By error created system file in personal oracle 8i using dba studio. The file name is system02.dbf. Already have system01.dbf Want to delete system02.dbf and It is not getting deleted?

I'm stuck and it is consuming lots of space in my computer. Please help me to remove this. Just started learning oracle 8i personal.

nat Received on Mon Aug 20 2007 - 01:58:28 CDT