Re: Some of my favourite 11g new features

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 07:59:59 +0200

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:23:19 -0700, hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>Looks like another posting that has no relevance to the point Howard
>was making.
>
>But it goes get that url sent out again.
>
>Brilliant.

Looks like just another post attacking Daniel Morgan for no reason and contributing nothing.
When will you stop being a hypocrite and attack Jonathan Lewis too? After all: he has that url sent out again in all of his posts too.

Why don't you take it offline and stop this ridiculous flames?

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA