an interesting post on nuno's blog

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:11:38 -0700

http://dbasrus.blogspot.com/

Talking some smack and taking some names.

I must have missed out of the action he's referring to. Being late to the action, evidently there was some posting authored by Jonathan Lewis that is statspack related. I guess there must have been some interesting comments that have since been yanked.

Authoring by quantity versus authoring by quality. Innuendo versus rational discussion.

Who is involved with each of those areas? Nuno's call on that doesn't leave many questions about his opinions as usual. Received on Fri Aug 17 2007 - 19:11:38 CDT