Re: Oracle 9i performance troubles

From: R.Wang <wangr_at_douglas.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:03:53 -0000

On Aug 8, 9:28 am, Joseph <papers...._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I have a database running Oracle 9i that from 2 days seems to have
> troubles in performance.
>
> Ho can i see which users have more activity in queries or in resources
> consumpion?
>
> Many thanks
> BR
> Joseph

Hi Joseph,

       Go try the script to show active users instantly. The script is available at http://www.oraclepoint.com/topic.php?filename=238&extra=page%3D1#onlinearea

       This is only a script to give you instant info. at one point of time. If you need to do more investigation, please recur to STATSPACK or others.

        Hope it helps.

R.Wang
http://www.oraclepoint.com Received on Fri Aug 17 2007 - 12:03:53 CDT