Re: 11g Released Today

From: <zigzagdna_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 20:44:19 -0700

On Aug 16, 11:30 pm, "Ana C. Dent" <anaced..._at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> zigzag..._at_yahoo.com wrote in news:1187319798.502790.302620
> @o80g2000hse.googlegroups.com:
>
> > You gave me an idea. I am going to report you and Sybarnd as abusers
> > of this newsgroup as well. I encourage ohers to do the same.
>
> Which posts of mine are abusive?
>
> Trolls like you should return to your cave.

Like this one which I reported as abuse. May be, as Daniel was suggesting you should have beers with Sybrand and learn how to become more arrgonat, how to insult everyone in this forum. Trolls like you really belong in cave.I am not a troll, it is you and Sybrand.
Cheers. Received on Thu Aug 16 2007 - 22:44:19 CDT