Re: 11g Released Today

From: <zigzagdna_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:16:51 -0700

On Aug 16, 5:25 pm, sybra..._at_hccnet.nl wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:58:27 -0700, zigzag..._at_yahoo.com wrote:
> >hpuxrac's knowledge of Oracle is lot better than you. He is always
> >interested in helping others rather than insulting them.
> >People like you and Daniel can learn good behavior from Jonathen
> >Lewis, Howard Rogers, Joer Gary, It is a shame that you and Dan have
> >made this forum so unpleasant for everyone.
>
> What's wrong with you that you make such comments?
> Did you ever contribute anything to this forum except flames?
> Is it just because I exposed you as an idiot who knows next to nothing
> about Oracle and refuses to read documentation?
> Are you so sensitive about the truth?
>
> I would suggest you go somewhere else where they treat idiots like you
> more nicely.
>
> --
> Sybrand Bakker
> Senior Oracle DBA

Do you come from a family of terrorists or belong to some terorrist ognaiztion? If not join some. You will got more job satistfaction

Your contributions to this forum are insults and flames. Most of what you contribute is all described in Oracle manuals or Daniel Morgan's invaluable library. Daniel Morgan is an Oracle Ace Director, what are you, nothing. Jonathan Lewis and Howard Rogers have written great books in addition to their many contributions to Oracle community Joel Gary always provides intelligent and helpful responses, What do you provide, arrogant and idiotic behavior, Will you ever change from being a moron to something worthwhile, answer is never. Received on Thu Aug 16 2007 - 17:16:51 CDT