Re: 11g Released Today

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 23:25:37 +0200

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:58:27 -0700, zigzagdna_at_yahoo.com wrote:

>hpuxrac's knowledge of Oracle is lot better than you. He is always
>interested in helping others rather than insulting them.
>People like you and Daniel can learn good behavior from Jonathen
>Lewis, Howard Rogers, Joer Gary, It is a shame that you and Dan have
>made this forum so unpleasant for everyone.

What's wrong with you that you make such comments? Did you ever contribute anything to this forum except flames? Is it just because I exposed you as an idiot who knows next to nothing about Oracle and refuses to read documentation? Are you so sensitive about the truth?

I would suggest you go somewhere else where they treat idiots like you more nicely.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA