Re: 11g Released Today

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:57:27 -0700

zigzagdna_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> On Aug 16, 2:48 pm, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:

>> zigzag..._at_yahoo.com wrote:
>>> To quote from dbaplusplus = "Sybrand Admits he is a moron"
>>> Sybrand is a self-appointed bully of this forum.
>>> Sybrand is racist (he has insulted many in paticular Indians on many
>>> occasions).
>>> Sybrand is a moron.
>>> Sybrand is a senior moron.
>>> Sybrand is a F moron.
>>> Sybard is a stupid moron.
>> Do you think, perhaps, you could drop the level of discourse and
>> maturity lower? You've reached for 4th grade but I think with a
>> bit more effort you could make it all the way to kindergarten.
>>
>> Why?
>> Because!
>> Why?
>> Because!
>> Oh Yeah?
>> Yeah!
>>
>> Please take this nonsense off-line.
>>
>> Thank you.
>> --
>> Daniel A. Morgan
>> University of Washington
>> damor..._at_x.washington.edu (replace x with u to respond)
>> Puget Sound Oracle Users Groupwww.psoug.org
>
> It is a shame that you support an arrogant person like Sybrand.

This isn't a schoolyard. I don't support anybody or anything. I express personal opinions when and where I feel reason to do so.

If you have a personal problem with Sybrand get on a plane, fly to Europe, and discuss it with him over a beer. Send him an email. Blog yourself silly. But please don't turn this technical forum into a playground for "Say's who ... say's me." We have Presidents and politicians who act like children in public. There is no need to emulate them in a technical forum.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington