Re: Cache Hit Ratio from system views

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 07:50:26 +0200

This 'Connor guy' (a label intended as disrespectful) is Connor Mc Donald, a member of the OakTable Network. His site is http://www.oracledba.co.uk. The proof is on this site including a demonstration.

>I think the burden is on you to prove BHCR is meaningless. Maybe the issue
>here is reading too many books and articles.

I think the burden is on you to prove it is meaningfull and to contradict the figures provided by Connor McDonald. I think the issue here is you have read to many fairy tales composed by Donald K Burleson, Mike R Ault, and other Rampant authours. May be you get paid by Burleson to bash 'savy professionals'. But most likely you are someone who like Burleson's 'savy proefessionals' just doesn't know what he is talking about. I would love to see your apologize here once you have read the article on www.oracledba.co.uk, but I'm not holding my breath: you have established yourself here as an arrogant incompetent troll.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA