Re: Software Testing Tools

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:08:58 -0700

smith.michelexpert_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Integration testing tool is available now.

Great. Too bad you are a spammer too rude to read this usenet group's charter before posting and too sure of your own importance to believe that the gmail terms of service apply to you.

Given what your actions have said about who you are I really don't want to do business with you and I expect no one else wants to either.

After reading this group's charter consider an apology.

Insulting potential customers is not a winning strategy.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group