Re: Shell script to sql

From: joshboski <josh.burkholder_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:12:15 -0700

okay I am using an API called set_attribute which uses the parameters ID and CATEGORYID... and I am taking what I have in this file, using the file name to find the ID number, then I am going to look up the categories number by the name of the category. It basically is programatically applying categories to those files. Received on Tue Aug 14 2007 - 12:12:15 CDT