Re: Oracle 11g : PL/SQL Native Soap

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <vladimir.zakharychev_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:58:45 -0000

On Aug 13, 5:13 pm, Matthew Harrison <m.harris..._at_craznar.com> wrote:
> I'm attempting to get the SOAP server access to stored procedures
> working, however I'm not having alot of success.
>
> I've defined a Test function in the Test Schema
>
> CREATE FUNCTION Test (tid IN NUMBER,
> mid IN VARCHAR2)
> RETURN VARCHAR2
> IS
> BEGIN
> RETURN 'ABCD12345678901234567890';
> END;
> /
>
> When I execute (as the intended user)
> select Test.Test(1,'ABC') from dual;
> I get
> ABCD12345678901234567890
>
> When I access it viahttp://192.168.0.100:1080/orawsv/Test/Test?wsdlto
> get the WSDL, I get authenticated, however the results I get are:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" ?>
> <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
> <soap:Body>
> <soap:Fault>
> <soap:faultcode>
> <soap:Value>soap:Sender</soap:Value>
> </soap:faultcode>
> <soap:faultstring>Error processing input</soap:faultstring>
> <soap:detail>
> <OracleErrors xmlns="http://xmlns.oracle.com/orawsv/faults">Incorrect
> Input Doc/URL</OracleErrors>
> </soap:detail>
> </soap:Fault>
> </soap:Body>
> </soap:Envelope>
>
> Any hints ?
>
> --
> Pinging self [127.0.0.1] with 32 bites of banana cake:
>
> Ping statistics for 127.0.0.1:
> Slices: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

You surely granted XDB_WEBSERVICES and XDB_WEBSERVICES_OVER_HTTP roles to the TEST user? The first grant is an absolute minimum required to be able to access the schema via XDB over HTTPS, and second grant is required for plain HTTP access. And does http://192.168.0.100:1080/orawsv?wsdl return a valid WSDL document?

Regards,

   Vladimir M. Zakharychev
   N-Networks, makers of Dynamic PSP(tm)    http://www.dynamicpsp.com Received on Mon Aug 13 2007 - 08:58:45 CDT