Re: Unable to fetch Timpstamp datatype using OCI layer

From: Rohit <coolrohitjain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 03:46:29 -0000

On Aug 11, 4:23 pm, Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bor..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
May be it is some sources conversion error; but same type of conversion I am doing successfully using my program; I mean I am using same query in my program too.
so what should be the right conversion to insert a timestamp(9) data using sql-plus?

Thanks,
Rohit Jain Received on Sun Aug 12 2007 - 22:46:29 CDT