Transitioning to Oracle: How can you list out the names of all tables and fields?

From: <carnahan.tom_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 11:04:54 -0700

I am transitioning to Oracle from SQL Server using a poorly documented application that uses Oracle 9 as its back end.

SQL Server has a command that dumps the names of all Fields in all Tables.

Is there a similar command I can execute to do the same with Oracle? Received on Sun Aug 12 2007 - 13:04:54 CDT