Re: 11g Released Today

From: <zigzagdna_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 19:02:06 -0700

On Aug 10, 11:47 am, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
> Frank van Bortel wrote:
>
> > DA Morgan wrote:
>
> >> Thanks Mr. Townsend. Thanks. Mr. Hardie. And thanks to everyone that
> >> works with you. Great job.
>
> > You were appointed Oracle ACE - this will do.
> > - --
> > Regards,
> > Frank van Bortel
>
> Now Ace Director and yes the burden I must now carry is huge.
>
> For one thing I have to be a bit more careful when driving in Redmond
> Washington. <g>
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> University of Washington

I will also like to congratulate Danie Morgan for being an Oracle Ace Director. I am hoping that this will make him less arrogant than more arrogant. No one can doubt his knowledge of Oracle and contributions to Oracle community, but tone of his responses many times shows that he does not understand other's point of view. Received on Sat Aug 11 2007 - 21:02:06 CDT