Re: Oracle 9i - database cannot open due to UNDOTBS01

From: <litung8_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 07:43:49 -0700

Hi Sybrand ,

Thank you for pointing me to where to look in the future and for providing me a solution that worked for you. I will go to the office later on today and try it out.

What is a good starting point for a newbie like me to learn more about Oracle? I am very interested in learning it by myself.

Thank you again!

LiLi