Re: EXP Parameters to take backup of 110 GB database

From: Alexander Skwar <usenet_at_alexander.skwar.name>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 22:03:47 +0200

ยท sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>:

> On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 08:10:19 +0200, Alexander Skwar
> <usenet_at_alexander.skwar.name> wrote:
>

>>Which is, what I've always done. I was of course always and ever
>>just speaking for me. But don't let facts disturb your imagination.
>>

> Actually the problem is your imagination which is consistently calling
> 'white' (you) what is in fact 'black' (also you).

You know, the problem is, that you always seem to try hard to get anything I write as wrong as possible. Why are you doing that?

> I'm curious: how did you develop in such an arrogant hypocrite without
> a conscience and a moral?

What are you talking about?

>>> But better still of course you better get lost completely.
>>
>>I think the same of you.

> Just note I won't.

Fine. It's your right to stay here.

> At least I have something to contribute

Flames? You call flames and rants a "contribution"?

> and you
> don't, that is apart from drivel and baseless allegations.

You're talking about yourself?

Alexander Skwar

--
Olmstead's Law:
        After all is said and done, a hell of a lot more is said than done.