Java with TIBCO --- Direct Client Req !!!!

From: <netxure_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 09:22:57 -0000

Greetings from Inquest Solutions

We have an excellent opportunity matching to your profile for our Direct Client

Position: Java With TIBCO
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: NY

Basic Technical Requirements
Java with Tibco Messaging
Financial Industry knowledge

Desirable Skills
Exposure to the Investment banking industry Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Thanks and Regards

Naveen
InQuest Solutions
Voice: 248-636-1804