How do I find the un-printable letters?

From: <emdproduction_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 11:27:51 -0700

Dear group,

I loaded data from a file coming from other source, in sqlplus, some of the data appear as space, but they are NOT. And it will cause our application which uses xml to fail.

How can I find those ghost bytes and convert them into space?

Thanks for your help. Received on Tue Aug 07 2007 - 13:27:51 CDT