Re: Rainbust your DBA; crack Oracle "system" password in mere minutes

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 10:57:58 -0700

On Aug 6, 5:19 pm, Steve Howard <stevedhow..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 6, 2:30 pm, joel garry <joel-ga..._at_home.com> wrote:
>
> >...The greed could be stupid, but the misdirection
> > _is_ victimization. It is appropriate for a society to prevent
> > victimization...
>
> > jg
> > --
> > @home.com is bogus.http://www.mydeathspace.com/
>
> What was it Michael Douglas said in "Wall Street"? "A fool and his
> money are lucky enough to get together in the first place..."

:-)

>From imdb:

Gordon Gekko's "Greed is good" speech was inspired by a similar speech given by Ivan Boesky at the University of California's commencement ceremony in 1986. Boesky was a Wall Street arbitrageur who paid a $100 million penalty to the SEC to settle insider trading charges later that same year. In his speech, Boesky said "Greed is all right, by the way. I want you to know that. I think greed is healthy. You can be greedy and still feel good about yourself."

"Plot Synopsis:This plot synopsis is empty."

An example of when a null value has unintended meaning :-)

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
The T-Mobile ringtone is now stuck in your head!