Re: Returning data from temp_tables

From: BGT <bgt0990_at_optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 10:14:18 -0700

The code you returned to me is basically the same as what I had above. What you have repeatedly failed to realize is that maillist has to be filled in by the result set of many labno's not just one, hence this whole cursor loop is part of a larger cursor. The fetch is used to fill in a temp table from which maillist is filled for final output. Unless you have a way to append records to an existing cursor I don't see any other way of doing it since in your code above maillist will clear out with each iteration of labno. I read each of your post quite closely it's a shame you did not do the same. Received on Mon Aug 06 2007 - 12:14:18 CDT