Re: excellent oppertinities in BootstrapTechnologies

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 13:12:11 -0700

On Aug 3, 12:50 pm, BD <robert.d..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> >· Age should be less than 35 years
>
> Any particular race, color or religion you're looking for, since you
> seem to be open to discriminating?
>
> http://www.eeoc.gov/facts/age.html
>
> "The ADEA makes it unlawful to include age preferences, limitations,
> or specifications in job notices or advertisements."

Doesn't apply to India. In fact, xenophobic and other discrimination is much more prevalent, and legal, there, than in the US. Can hardly blame them on the xeno part, given colonial history. Maybe they'll run into Amjad in happening Saudi Arabia.

I worked with many people from India, but only just realized none were over 35. Do they have Soylent Green there?

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.abc-of-snowboarding.com/middle-east/saudi-arabia/