Pivot Query Question

From: NetComrade <netcomradeNSPAM_at_bookexchange.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 13:25:33 -0400

All.. I must admit I am very behind the whole Analytical Query revolution.

I'd like to create a better report across all rman jobs we have across two dozen db's

Could someone help me, as I'd like to get a decent report.. Or tell me if a procedural way might be a better direction and worth the whole analytical query.

current Query output.
Target Job max(start_date), end_date, state,Col5, Col6,Col7, Col8, next_scheduled_date (i think I'd make the last one a function)

I think for simplicity sake I'd combine (cat) target+job into a single column, the rest of the columns have one-to-one relationship with the job.

		yesterday	daybefore.... for 8 days total
target.job	(all the columns above for each date)

Thanks
We run Oracle 9iR2,10gR1/2 on RH4/RH3 and Solaris 10 (Sparc) remove NSPAM to email Received on Fri Aug 03 2007 - 12:25:33 CDT