Jobs do not run

From: Martin T. <0xCDCDCDCD_at_gmx.at>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 15:57:11 +0200

Hello.

DB = Oracle9i Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production OS = Windows XP sp2

Our test database refuses to run any jobs. CJQ0 is there, but does not start up any Jxxx processes.

We tried everything (including restarts and reboots) described in Metalink note 313102.1 which includes checking for JOB_QUEUE_PROCESSES=0, server uptime, removing and recreating all jobs, checking some obscure settings, ...

We've really no clue what to do now. All the jobs are there in the dba_jobs (user_jobs) view but only the next_date is set (to time in the past) last_date and this_date are both (null) and checking active sessions we can see that CJQ0 is running but no Jxxx processes.

We have also checked the alter log etc. and found nothing obvious.

Any ideas where else to look?

thanks!
Martin Received on Fri Aug 03 2007 - 08:57:11 CDT