Re: deleted undotbs01.dbf...

From: StefanKapitza <skapitza_at_volcanomail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 23:58:31 -0700

On Aug 3, 8:22 am, Alexander Skwar <alexan..._at_skwar.name> wrote:
> StefanKapitza <skapi..._at_volcanomail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Sure.
>
> >> See thread at <news:6491378.fGlmkVyoaZ_at_kn.gn.rtr.message-center.info>
> >> and also <news:1240493.UQgxmLvFx2_at_kn.gn.rtr.message-center.info>.
>
> >> Alexander Skwar
>
> > this isn't an example of "breaks 'VERY' easily",
> > this is an example of RTFM.
>
> Depends.
>
> > the Error Message is very Clear what the Problem is.
> > If you dont find the commands to get your catalog in sync with
> > your Backups
>
> The command did not work. I'm still getting the error message
> I posted in the 1st thread.
>
> > then call Oracle.
> > by the way, how to delete backup's is documented in
> > the Manuals.
>
> Yes. But if you don't follow the instructions to the letter,
> RMAN breaks. That's what I meant with "breaks VERY easily".
>
> Same for the 2nd thread, where the filename isn't configurable
> anymore and where a CLEAR also doesn't work anymore.
>
> Alexander Skwar

shure you have to follow instructions to the letter. This is how computers work (there is a difference between rm * and rm * /r and thats 2 letters. unfortunatly the eliza interface wasn't an success.
If you think you have found a flaw then call oracle.

good luck

stefan kapitza Received on Fri Aug 03 2007 - 01:58:31 CDT