Re: deleted undotbs01.dbf...

From: Alexander Skwar <usenet_at_alexander.skwar.name>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 22:56:57 +0200

ยท sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>:

> On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 20:02:01 +0200, Alexander Skwar
> <usenet_at_alexander.skwar.name> wrote:
>

>>Nope. URLs which just point to Google Groups are quite bad. For
>>example, what do you do with the URL you provided when you don't
>>want to go to Google Groups? As you know, not everybody in a newsgroup
>>is using Google Groups.

> But then not everyone is a similar arrogant little troll like you.

I'm just "arrogant", if I'm treated arrogantly.

But what does this have to do with <news:...> strings? Or is it, that you're simply trying to attack me personally again? Argumentum ad hominem is soooo convincing, isn't it?

Alexander Skwar

--
Never be afraid to tell the world who you are.
                -- Anonymous