Issues with moving database

From: L C <lccronin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 14:45:10 GMT

Using
Oracle 9i
Trying to move an entire database from a Windows 2K server to a Windows 2003 server.
The database will have the same SID on the new machine as the old. I can shut the old database down after hours if I have to. They are in the same network room so copying data from server to server is not an issue.
Old database lives on C:\oracle... New location will be D:\oracle...

My issue is I have setup OMS and keep getting a "failed" when I try to export the database. I can't find a log file to tell me what is going wrong.
I have read the Import/Export pages but it doesn't really say what to do when it doesn't work.

Can anyone point me in the correct direction or give me another option to move the database.

Thanks for the help

Larry C Received on Thu Aug 02 2007 - 09:45:10 CDT