Re: CBO: Skewed Data and "NOT EQUALS"

From: <john.howard.65_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 05:25:51 -0700

Daniel,

Thanks for the reply. I've made good use of Tom's FBI tricks before but they can't really help me here. The app is Business Objects which generates a variety of SQL. I have to cover all the possible uses of this column e.g. =, <>, IN, NOT IN ....

Cheers,
John Received on Thu Aug 02 2007 - 07:25:51 CDT