Re: deleted undotbs01.dbf...

From: de12261 <de12261_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 23:56:40 -0700

On 2 Ago, 04:11, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:

> Everything about this thread is wrong starting with the fact that I
> don't believe that there is a "client" and I don't believe that whoever
> this is has a license. I'm offering no help until the OP clears up this
> mess.

I usually write only the important things that concern the problem itself, also because
i am not very good to write in english.
so, to fast explain the problem I said that I lost a file.

if you do not believe it does not matter for me...

i thanks everyone that try to help me for the problem. Received on Thu Aug 02 2007 - 01:56:40 CDT