Re: deleted undotbs01.dbf...

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 14:24:50 -0700

On Aug 1, 1:45 pm, de12261 <de12..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1 Ago, 22:23, sybra..._at_hccnet.nl wrote:
>
> > Are you seriously stating you can't be held responsible for screwing
> > up a database when there is no back up?
> > Evidently your customer will held you responsible and kick you out.
> > And rightly so.
>
> i do nothing of wrong, they deleted a file not me!!
> they asked me to recover data because oracle do not work anymore....
> in the first message I do not explain all because this is not the
> problem....
>
> bye

In your first message you stated you deleted it, what do you expect people to think?

Even so, as gazzag said, the first thing you should do in this sort of crisis is take a filesystem backup, so you can undo any damage _you_ inflict.

I'm still unclear as to whether you are in archivelog mode.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
Do not let IBM charge you by the foot for a data center.